Medior/senior full-stack developer
Want to work with the newest technologies? Are you interested in cloud, devOps, backend and frontend technologies? Do you want to coach other developers? Then we would like to meet you in our office!
- Passionate about the newest technologies and frameworks
- Constantly looking for the best solutions
- Prepared to continuously learn about new technologies
- Someone who is open to challenges
- Someone who loves to develop software from multiple aspects
- Independent and takes initiative
- A team player
- Willing to guide a team of juniors
You want to...
- Develop software in multiple applications
- Develop cloud, mobile, devOps and web
- Develop both back-end and front-end
- A team of 20 young and motivated people
- A variety of projects
- New hip offices just outside of Leuven
- Easily reachable (close to E40)
- A competitive salary with extra benefits (insurances, meal compensation, mobile phone subscription)
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop (Apple or Dell)
You will be part of a young team of highly motivated people. The projects will vary from short assignments of 3 to 6 weeks to longer longer assignments of 3 to 6 months. As a bonus, these projects will vary a lot from one another so you will be able to learn a lot.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a full stack developers
- Highly motivated
- Good knowledge of one of the following frameworks: Angular, Ionic, Express, Strongloop, ReactJS, Vue.js, ...
- Good knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of version control systems
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with document stores, SQL or graph stores
- Experienced with developing and using APIs
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- GraphQL, REST
- Experience with cloud platforms as Amazon Cloud, IBM Bluemix, Google App Engine, ...
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Knowledge of Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Knowledge or a strong interest in artificial intelligence
- Fluent in Dutch and English in speaking, reading and writing