Medior full-stack developer
We are looking for a Medior Developer for our team in Leuven.
For one of our clients, we are building, developing and maintaining multiple web applications that are customer facing and need to interface with existing systems. We are looking for a full-stack developer who will work full-time on these projects from our offices in Leuven.
Additionally, you will have an important role in the architectural decision process, implementing new features, improving performance and building easy-to-use deployment pipelines. Above all, your work will impact how the client provides services to their customers.
- Drive engineering best practices within your team(s), by defining and teaching them
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- You know how to work hands-on as a developer in an agile environment
- You have a creative and out-of-the-box thinking development mindset
- You care about building and shipping high-quality code
- You have a deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions that you can tell us about
- Java or NodeJS have no secrets for you
- You have proven experience with Angular
- You have a good understanding of Linux systems and know how to configure them
- You have good communication skills and love to have a direct communication line with the business
- You have an eye for beautiful design
What do we offer
- A highly motivated team of developers with an open and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
- Competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- Varied projects that start as MVPs and grow into production ready applications for one dedicated client
- Company car with fuel card
- Cool office with healthy snacks and beverages
- 20 days of leave + 12 ADV days annually
- Team events