Medior full-stack developer
To enforce our team, we are currently looking for a passionate and eager medior full stack developer.
If you are able to manage databases, write middleware and create awesome front-ends, you could well be the next member of our family.
As Wheelhouse ambassador, you will help our customers with your expertise in the newest technologies by building modern software solutions.
- You have a bachelor in Informatics or master in Computer Science (or related)
- You have at least 2 years work experience as full-stack developer
- You have significant knowledge of both back-end (Node.js, MongoDB, SQL, AMQP) and front-end development (ES6, HTML5, CSS3) development
- You have experience working with one of the following frameworks: Angular, Ionic, Express, Strongloop, ReactJS, Vue.js, ...
- You master the common software engineering practices (git, unit testing, code documentation, continuous integration, dependency management, monitoring, version management, …)
- You have good understanding of database design concepts
- You know how to work hands-on as a developer in an agile environment
- You care about building and shipping high-quality code
- You love to experiment and explore new technologies/frameworks
In addition to the necessary technological skills, we expect the following soft-skill properties:
- You are able to act iteratively, which is reflected by the development of new insights and the ability to examine the details and see how they are relevant to the issue in question.
- You are en excellent communicator and a structural thinker
- You are able to deliver
- Your modesty, eagerness and smartness, makes you a true team player
- You have a curious mindset and are therefore not afraid to ask questions
- You’re always looking to improve and adapt to the best way of working
- You are a fast and persistent learner
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of French is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
With Wheelhouse as your family, you will become part of a small, fast-growing, passionate and eager team, within the eco-system of the Raccoons as innovation accelerator group.
We strongly believe in giving people responsibility by granting them ownership and lifelong learning by expanding their knowledge and technology expertise.
Those two aspects embody the core values of our house.
Besides these values, we offer a broad renumeration package:
- Competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- 20 days of leave + 12 ADV days annually
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Awesome team events